Terms and Conditions
1. All Bookings are taken in advance, Tickets must be paid at time of Booking and tickets issued against it. Tickets may not be purchased on the day at the venue
2. In the Event of Deposits being taken against large group bookings, all monies are non refundable. All Tickets purchased from this site are non-refundable (other than in condition 3).
3. In the event of show cancellation for any reason all monies will be refunded in full or an alternate date allocated.
4. Comedy Clubs Limited use other venues to host their shows, these venues are not owned or operated directly by itself, in such instances the Right to Refuse admission is always final in the favour of the venue.
5. All our shows are aimed at over 18s audiences; many of the venues we use are licensed only to allow members of the public entry if they are over 18. Please always bring suitable ID.
6. ‘Reasonable ‘Heckling’is allowed and is, to a point, part of comedy – especially at our shows. But – we will not tolerate threatening or abusive behaviour to any of our acts or customers, or continued disruption to our other customers, in such instances we will ask a guest to leave the premises if they are unable to act accordingly, in such instances no refund will be issued (this also covers condition 12,13 & 14).
7. Dress Code – Please come to have fun but do not wear anything that obscures your face completely. Please no Fancy Dress.
8. Please do not book tickets if you are easily offended.
9. Only Purchase tickets from an authorised agent licensed to sell our show tickets, if in doubt please call our Head Office on 01202 552163.Tickets are not sold on the door of the venue, all tickets must be purchased in advance.
10. Most Importantly: Come to our show and have a great time.
11. Website Ownership and Copyright. Comedy Clubs Ltd, all content and images belong exclusively to Comedy Clubs Limited and may not be re-produced in any format without prior written permission.
12. Please refrain from talking whilst the acts are on stage for your own and other people’s enjoyment of the show.
13. Flash photography is not permitted, nor is recording any performances, without seeking written approval to do so in advance.
14. Any person who repeatedly ignores the above may be asked to leave at the discretion of the Show organiser or Venue Manager.
15. Disclaimer: ROAR – Acts & performances are subject to change without notification. Comedy Clubs Limited, Reg No: 5366574. Wilderton Grange, 4 Wilderton Road West, Poole, Dorset, BH13 6EF